This episode we dive into the world of Moderate Resort accommodations at Walt Disney World. What makes them unique and which ones are our favorites!
- Foodie Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- The Art of Marvel Hotel opens at Disneyland Paris
- Menu Items have been reveled for the barbecue restaurant at Epcot
- Disney Cruise Line crew now get texting
- Mickey’s Meet and Greet gets a new home at Epcot
- Fuel Rods remove free refills then reverses the decision
- Space 220 has lost its Executive Chef
- RUMOR – Season pass for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party will be released like was released for Mickey’s Not So Scary. This has yet to be confirmed.
- RUMOR – Main Street Electricla Parade coming to Magic Kingdom for the 50th anniversary. Not likely as this is a Disneyland oroginal.
- RUMOR – Beauty and the Beast upscale restaurant coming to the new Disney Cruise Ship. Still a rumor but possibly a rotational dining them but most likely not an upscale so they can keep with the Remy and Palo restaurants.
At Fort Wilderness ready to see Hoop Dee Doo!
While there are only a few moderate resorts, there are some pretty awesome choices! Click here for a full run-down of each.
If you liked this episode please give us a rating on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Podcast or Spotify 🙂
Contact our Friends at Dream Come True Vacations to plan your own trip!